What’s the difference between Google G Suite and Google Workspace?
Learn more about the differences between Google Workspace and Google G Suite. We offer distance or in-company training in Montreal. Customized Google Workspace solution (storage, messaging, online meetings, collaboration, etc). Call us for more information!
What are the differences between G Suite and Google Workspace?
Launched in October 2020, Google Workspace continues the evolution of Google G Suite. It was originally called “Google Apps for Your Domain” and will become Google G Suite in 2016.
With the events of 2020, Google realized that the concept of workspace had changed. It was therefore imperative to make changes to Google G Suite to make it an accessible, secure and reliable workspace for businesses of all sizes.
Although Google Workspace basically offers a similar service to Google G Suite, Google Workspace applications and tools are better integrated with each other. Rather than having to jump from one application to another, all applications are available in one place.
Here are the main differences between G Suite and Google Workspace:
- Improved user experience: You’ll enjoy a deeply integrated user experience that helps teams collaborate more effectively, front-line workers stay connected, and businesses deliver new digital experiences to their customers.
- Easier access: With Google Workspace, every member of your team can access their documents, Gmail, and Google Meet from the same platform faster. It’s easy to share, plan, coordinate and create with colleagues and/or customers. Whatever your current work situation, you’ll be fully empowered to work from home, while continuing to interact with colleagues and be productive.
- Enhanced collaboration: Even at a distance, your employees will be able to meet, stay in touch and maintain a stimulating work environment. Whether you work from a desktop, a phone, or a laptop, you will be able to accomplish your daily tasks. With the improvement of Google Calendar, you will be able to see when your colleagues are available or absent from the “office” and plan your meetings accordingly.
- New applications: Google Workspace also offers you new applications to improve the exchanges between workers, even remotely: Google Meet, Google Chat and Google Workspace Google Workspace now integrates all these collaboration tools in its applications, Gmail being currently the only service where they are all together.
In addition to a customized Google Workspace solution, we also offer a customized Google Workspace training service (one day or less) remotely or in-company. These training sessions will introduce you to each Google Workspace tool so that they meet your needs in an optimal way. We favour an approach that targets the real needs of our customers by taking into consideration their sector of activity (office, retail, organization, etc.). As a certified Google partner, here is an overview of our services:
- A team of certified Google Workplace specialists: Our team includes IT architects, specialized trainers, developers, and IT engineers and we all have a common goal: to give you all the tips and tools you need to use Google Workspace to its full potential.
- Implementation and deployment: The implementation and deployment of Google Workspace solutions are critical steps. Our company gives you access to specialized expertise in this field, to the use of innovative practices and to its vast experience through our numerous implementation and deployment projects in the past.
- Planning and management of your Google Workspace solution: All our customers have different expectations and demands. Our team will plan your Google Workspace solution according to your needs and will ensure its management at all times.
- Data migration and transfer : Begin your transition to Google Workspace directly from your current platform. We will perform the complete transfer of your data to your new work tool while minimizing the impact on your work day.
- Customized Google Workspace training: Our distance or in-company training courses are conceptualized according to your industry and your level of knowledge of Google Workspace. In addition to teaching you the multiple ramifications of Google Workspace, we will review all aspects related to Google Workspace: Gmail, Calendar, Meet, Chat, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, Sites and more.
- Security management of your Google Workspace solution: Rest assured that our team deploys all the necessary protections against viruses, malware, hackers, malicious files, and others to protect your data, projects, and email.
- Assistance and technical support from our Google Workspace specialists: If you encounter an obstacle while using Google Workspace, don’t hesitate to contact our technical team immediately. One of our Google Workspace experts will help you solve your problem, as well as take the time to explain how to ensure that the problem doesn’t happen again.
If you have any questions about Google Workspace apps, pricing, other services, or if you would like to take advantage of Google Workspace remote training in Montreal, we invite you to contact us, and our team will be happy to give you all the information you need.