Why choose Google Cloud for your business Ottawa
!– wp:heading –>
Discover why you should choose Google Cloud for your business (e-commerce, retail, import, etc.) in Ottawa. Authorized Google partner. Call us for more information.
Why choose Google Cloud for your business?
Since its inception in 2008, more than 5 million companies of all sizes and in all sectors around the world have chosen Google Cloud. This high-performance platform remains to this day one of the most efficient and secure platforms on the market.
- Best price: Google Cloud Platform charges you per minute range (with a minimum of 10 minutes), so you only pay for the computing time you use. In addition, they offer you reduced prices for longer workloads, without prior commitment. In a word, you only pay for the time you use. Instances are simply cheaper on Google Cloud Platform, Compute Engine alone is generally between 40% and 50% cheaper than AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- Flexibility: Google Cloud Platform offers a wide range of services that can be tailored to your company’s specific needs. They are equipped with some of the most advanced, reliable and flexible technologies on the market today.
- Speed and improved performance: While Amazon may seem to have more services to offer, Google Cloud outperforms Amazon in terms of speed. Higher speeds also affect costs and allow more data to be processed in less time. Networking costs have not fallen as much as storage and calculation costs. Therefore, Google’s massive physical network is what gives it an advantage over other services. Google is also known for its low-latency network infrastructure.
- Easy real-time migration: Compared to other services, Google offers live migration of virtual devices between host devices, allowing companies to be up and running 24 hours a day without any performance issues. Google Cloud introduces seamless maintenance that combines software and data center innovations with live migration technology to perform proactive maintenance while your devices (phone, IPhone, computer, tablet, etc.) continue to operate. Direct maintenance allows the company to repair and update software, including security programs, without restarting the machines. In addition, in the event of a failure, the company automatically restarts the virtual machines so that they are online within minutes.
- High quality data processing and storage tool: Google stands out for its data analysis. Google’s innovative tools, such as Google BigQuery, and real-time batch data processing tools, such as Google Cloud Dataflow and Google Cloud Dataproc, can provide you with valuable information. For example, BigQuery is a fully managed data warehouse that allows you to process massive amounts of data at very fast speeds. Cloud computing continues to attract attention and for good reason, the market will become more competitive as companies learn to control their costs through best practices.
At all times, you can count on the expertise and knowledge of our team of Google Cloud certified specialists. In addition to a complete Google Cloud Platform (GCP) service, we offer customized training (one day or less), directly in your company.
We focus an approach that targets the real needs of our clients by taking into consideration their sector of activity. As a certified Google Cloud partner, here is an overview of our services:
- Planning and managing your Google Cloud solution: Each customer has different needs and expectations. Our team will make it a priority to plan your Cloud solution according to your requirements and will manage it at all times.
- A team of certified Google Cloud specialists: Our team includes IT architects, specialized trainers, developers, and IT engineers and we have a common goal: to give you all the advice and tools you need to use Google Cloud to its full potential.
- Implementation and deployment: The implementation and deployment of Google Cloud solutions are critical steps. We give you access to specialized expertise in this field, the use of industry best practices and its vast experience through our many implementation and deployment projects completed in the past.
- Data migration and transfer: Start your transition to Google Cloud directly from your current platform (Microsoft Azure, AWS, IBM, Blumix, Oracle, Legacy, etc.). We transfer your data completely to the cloud, minimizing the impact on your work day.
- Customized Google Cloud Training: Our in-company training courses are built around your industry and your level of knowledge of Google Cloud. In addition to teaching you the many ramifications of Google Cloud, we will review all aspects related to Google Cloud: Google Cloud Platform, Google G Suite, Google Chrome, Google Maps, Google Search and more.
- Managing the security of your Google Cloud solution: Rest assured that our team deploys all the necessary protection against viruses, malware, malicious files, and others, to protect your data and email.
- Support and technical assistance from our Google Cloud specialists: If you encounter an obstacle when using Google Cloud, feel free to contact our technical team immediately. One of our Google Cloud experts will help you solve your problem, and take the time to explain how to ensure that this problem does not happen again.
If you have any questions about our Google Cloud Platform services, our prices, our other services, or if you would like to benefit fro Google Cloud training in Ottawa, Ontario, we invite you to contact us
, and our team will be happy to give you all the information you need.